Information for class participants
Enrol in a class
Signing up for a Class is easy! Choose one of these three ways to enrol:
2. Download an Enrolment Form then email, post or fax it to us or
3. Enrol in person
Come to Parnell Community Centre's Reception, ground floor, of the Jubilee Building (opposite the entrance to Parnell Library)
545 Parnell Road, Parnell.
Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm.
We accept Cash, Credit Card, EFTPOS and cheque payments.
Please read our Terms and Conditions below for information on payment of fees and discounts available, including the 10% discount for senior citizens and people with a Community Services Card.
- You must enrol and pay for your class before it begins. (Tutors cannot accept enrolments or payments.)
- Our class and activity fees include GST.
- A 10% discount applies for senior citizens (+65 years) and people with a Community Services Card. (Excludes any ESOL class.)
- Discounts do not apply for casual attendance activities or for annual membership to Social Activities.
- Receipts are issued on request or at the first class.
- Please note, if you choose to pay by credit card, a credit card transaction fee of $2.50 will be added to your total.
- Material costs are not included in the class fees, unless otherwise stated.
Many classes and activities require a minimum number of enrolments before they can proceed. We will contact you to confirm your enrolment and any requirements 3-5 days prior to commencement.
A $10 fee is charged for each transfer between courses.
- You will get a 100% refund only if the class or activity is cancelled.
- You will get a 50% refund if you withdraw before the class starts.
- You will not receive a refund if you withdraw after the class has started.
CANCELLATIONS / DATE AND TIME CHANGES
Parnell Community Centre reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to change any course dates and times.
We welcome and value your feedback. Participants will be invited to complete a survey emailed at the end of the term.
Most of our classes are held at Parnell Community Centre within the Jubilee Building at 545 Parnell Road, Parnell.
Some classes, including some daytime classes and our cooking classes, are held at our Glanville Community Campus at 27 Glanville Terrace, Parnell. Both the kitchen and the Rangitoto Room are located behind Parnell Early Childhood Centre's rooms. A site map is available here.
Gift vouchers for Classes and Membership to Activities at Parnell Community Centre are available for purchase and can be made for a specified value or class, whichever you prefer.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased in person at Parnell Trust's reception located on the ground floor of Parnell Community Centre in the Jubilee Building, 545 Parnell Road. Alternatively phone us on 09 555 5164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange purchase.