Programmes for Children's Parent Portal
For the 2018 school year, Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children is introducing a great new online system to manage the way we look after your children's bookings with us.
Parents wanting their children to attend our Before / After School Programmes at Epsom Normal Primary School, Parnell District School and Our Lady or the Sacred Heart (Epsom) need to register and enrol children on the Portal before your child first attends a programme.
School Holiday Programmes
Later in 2018, we'll be adding registration and enrolment to our School Holiday Programmes to the Parent Portal. We'll email details to parents in a future newsletter.
Sign on to our Parent Portal by clicking above!
Need help signing up? Click here.
About the aimyPLUS Parent Portal
AimyPLUS's online Parent Portal allows parents to
● Register and Enrol your child/ren
● Easily make Bookings
● Make Payments
● Update your personal information
● Add People you authorise to collect your child (and unauthorised people)
● View bookings and invoices
Signing up and making your first booking should only take about 10 minutes.
1. Go to our Parent Portal website https://parnelltrust.aimyplus.com and click the purple New Parent? Register here button.
See Log in age video for help
2. Follow the registration process to include details on the registering parent and create a profile for your child/ren. The information here includes medical, allergy and other details you may wish to advise us about
- Please include mobile phone numbers for both parents.
- A Photo of your child is a great help to our staff. Please do add a current one to your child's profile.
3. Add details of a second parent, emergency contacts, authorised and unauthorised people allowed to pickup your child. (Again, photos are appreciated as they will help our staff take the best care of your children.)
4. After this has been done, you'll see a summary of all the information you've entered in the Dashboard of the Menu Bar at the top of the screen. You can access profiles and edit details from the Dashboard or from the Profile tab.
See Dashboard Overview video for help
5. Click on the "Make a Booking" button to make bookings for your child (or each of your children, separately). We have FAST BOOKING options for full term enrolment in Before School programmes; After School-Full from 3-6pm and After School-Short from 3-4pm. Use the drag and drop to calendar feature to customise bookings to meet your schedule.
See Make a Term Booking video for help
6. Once you've finished your booking, you'll receive an email from aimyPLUS (look for the "noreply" as sender and "Booking Confirmation" as subject). Your booking will be "pending" until our Administrator confirms it with you - within two working days.